hey everyone,

i have YET another question :P

for the <@serverstatus> tag, did this change at all for t5?

why im wondering is it seems in w5 to give higher numbers than we saw in t4.  This is for both the same hardware we had as well as new hardware.

it seems like the maxmilli is alot higher, especialy when it comes to our mail "datasource".

I thought i heard a whif of something that the time units in w5 are smaller than t2000 since its more accurate, is this the case?

Or maybe did some columns change in w5 so we arent even lookin at the right numbers anymore??

thanks for the help again, i just want to make sure nothing wierd is going on (: