From: Bill Downall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 3:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: In-place Update

Steve,

Are you coming to the Corroboree? I'll show an example like this in my
presentation.

You can do it within an <@CALC> inside the new value field, or you can do
it without <@CALC>, using an expression understood by your database
system. In this case, in the "Update them with these values" dialog, under
Value, put something like:

(I_Quantity - <@VAR quantity_purchased>)

And under "Column" put I_Quantity

Be sure you don't "quote value".