Steve,

I use Spitfire Charts, and they have been great in adding value to an
application. The main difference between Corda and Spitfirecharts
(besides price) is that Spitfirecharts is packaged as a T2K/Witango-ready
TCF file, and a custom tag:<@SPITFIRECHARTS >

There are a lot of chart options, but you can actually go to the spitfirecharts
web page and use a wizard there you help you build all the attributes into
your tag, then copy and paste it into your TAF.

You can set a chart up with "drill down" data, so that a user's click on a bar
or a wedge of a chart can lead them to another screen, perhaps a chart of
that subset of data, or a list of all the details contributing to that portion of
the graph.

Richard, Ian, and Dave at New Creations are also a great team for sales
support and tech support.

Bill