From: Jonah Simpson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 November 2003 09:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Error: Invalid character value for cast
specification

Hey Niall!

Weird error dude! I can't see anything wrong with your code...but it IS
late here. ; >

The only thing I can think of is that for some reason the data being
returned to you is in the form of a string or something. Try this:
<@BIND NAME="local$uniqueName" bindtype="out">

And see if its outputting the proper datatype/data.

Have you tried running the stored procedure in just the SQL editor for
(I'm
guessing) SQL Server ? You said it works on your dev server but not your
test server? Same datasource? Same configurations and versions for your
ODBC drivers?

These are the only things I can think of mang. Good luck and let us know
what the solution to your problem is!

Jonah Simpson