Title: Re: Witango-Talk: upgrade issues.
it sounds like its encoding your output so that < is becoming &lt;

not sure the cause but maybe it will spark some ideas from someone
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 4:25 PM
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: upgrade issues.

Dan,

To clarify on #2, I have a very simple .taf file with a resultset action with some simple html.  When I call that taf through my browser, http://localhost/test.taf, the html is appearing in code form, ie. <B> TEST </B> not TEST.  I am testing with 5.0.1.62 on XP PRO.

This upgrade is becoming a real nightmare, it seems nothing is functioning right..  Is XP the issue?

Brad

Bradley J. Robertson

FleetDirect

Commercial Fleet Services, Sales, & Parts

www.fleetdirect.net

(p)602.462.5343 (f)602.462.5346