Hey guys,

For those of you who have some idea of tango internals... I'm wondering is
there any performance hit to using lots of "includes" that are common to all
files, rather than having each file have common actions.

In other words, if I setup 20 files with:

<@INCLUDE FILE="header.inc">
at the very top of the file

AND header.inc has...

<@INCLUDE FILE="globals.inc">
and then some html/js code that is common to all tafs...

AND globals.inc has (amongst other things)...
<@ASSIGN local$myGlobal "this is a global var to all tafs">
<@ASSIGN ... >
<@ASSIGN ... >
<@ASSIGN ... >
<@ASSIGN ... >

Is that ANY WORSE than me putting everything that is in those same set of
includes into one long Results action at the head of each taf.  In
otherwords what I want to do is setup the equivalent of "require" or "use"
(for those who are familar with Perl) that can help make my tafs more
portable and more manageable.

TIA

Jim Kass
Web Developer

--
Forestweb: The Source for Industry Intelligence
Best Content -- Most Relevant -- Best Delivery