Hello,

I have Witango 5 application that displays data from a table using the results from a search action in a form. One of the field names in this table contains a space: ‘Home Address’. The data displays correctly, but won’t update. I get an invalid syntax error on that field.

I’ve dragged that field over from the table(under datasources) into an update action. If I view that update as a SQL query, the statement in questions appears  as

 home Address='<@arg homeaddress>'

In debug, I get an invalid syntax error and this is how the field displays in the query statement

  Address='30024 Live Oak Trail'

How do I get this field name quoted in an Update Action, so it will recognize the space in the field name?

Thank you very much.

Barbara McCormick

Capital Pacific Homes, Inc.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]