I'm running Witango 5 with Apache under Mac OS X 10.3.

I having problems with the Witango server freezing, which returns a plugin error to Apache. Restarting the Witango application restores service.

Nothing is printing to Witangoevents.log. The last item printed in the witango.log is generally a notification that the Oracle datasource has expired.

When this freeze occurs, it is difficult to get the application to quit and free up it's port so I can restart Witango.

Anyone seen this before or have any ideas what is going on?

Maggie