> I want to upgrade from Tango2000 to Witango. Can I port the code
> that is currently running in Tango2000 without any alternation to Witango.

The major difference between T2000 and WT5 code is that the default VAR
SCOPE is USER in T2000 and REQUEST (or LOCAL) in WT5.

Any code you have written that doesn't stipulate SCOPE will be effected.

There may be other differences with regards to datasources and paths, but as
you haven't specified I can't comment.

Basically you can do it but it will probably be a tedious job. One I am
currently about to embark upon.

Wayne Irvine

                  Byte Services Pty Ltd
               http://www.byteserve.com.au/
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Ph 02 9960 6099   Mob 0409 960 609   Fax 02 9960 6088