Is it possible to configure the Witango client with multiple server instances, but instead of splitting the users between the instances, have it process requests on the other server only if the first server fails?

I have 2 independent web servers with totally different sites running on them, and i would like them to back eachother up. (Just on the Witango part) so if the Witango server crashes on one of the machines the other machine picks up the slack. The way I see it, the only think I need to do is make sure that both machines have all the Datasources for both servers on them.

/John