Further to the below... I have added another tango server and currently made
it to work on Load Balance. Even then am getting this error... pls advice

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinivasan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 7:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: Tango 2000

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply...

I have increased the heapsize to 400000000, even then am getting too much of
problems as it throws error as Process too big... often

Threadpoolsize is set to 10. What other performance tuning can be done from
Tango side?

Is there any way I can stop this error from occuring? Please advice and
educate...

Rgds,

Srinivasan