In the search action, under the criteria tab, make sure you have "inc. empty" set to true.

Hi.
 I am having problem with Search actions on SQl server 2000.
 I have a resume database with lots of text fields. I want to generate a
 report of users who have at least one field in the resume filled-up. And
 exclude the ones that nothing in their resume.
 When I choose "Is not Null", somehow it does not understand it. If I go and
 make an entry in a field, save it. Then delete it. Now it understands the
 "Is not Null".

 Any ideas? Any better ways to do it? I tried using != ''
 It gives me an error message saying that I cannot do that with text fields.

Help me guys.

- Witty Tango.