OK so now that I know it is IE on that one machine short of a clean install
of the OS wiping the drive etc and starting over how do I fix it.  I tried
to download SP1 again and reinstall it but it did not fix the problem.

I guess I can work around it by checking my work with another machine but
this setup where Dev studio is on one machine, IIS and Witango on another
and SQL2000 and MySQL on a third mimics my live setup and of course makes
for a good test bed.

But I of course can't remove explorer all together can I.

Any ideas.

--
Dan Stein
Digital Software Solutions

    "When you are born, you cry and those who love you rejoice.  And if you
live your life as you should, when you die, you rejoice and those who
love you cry."