I have considered that...  Personally I'd prefer that, but some folks have a
hard time giving up their paper.  Just gotta kill them trees.  :)

This guy is a particularly amusing client.  His restaurant is called Mugs 'N
Jugs.  It started out in Clearwater, Florida as a take off of Hooters, which
also started here.  Well, this client, his name is Abe, bought the
restaurant from the original owners.  Abe tries his best to convince
everyone that the "Jugs" in the name refers to jugs of beverages.  LOL  This
dispite the fact that the waitresses all are clones of the Hooters girls.
And they wear little tees that say "Objects under this shirt are larger than
they appear."

I enjoy meeting with him at the restaurant to discuss the Web site, don't
cha know?

Thanks for the response.