Hi Steve,

Unless I'm missing something, I don't see why you needed to change the
permissions of the Witango Service if it was working fine before.
The "System" Account on Windows is preferred for process like Witango.

Moving your Database to another Server shouldn't force you to change the
Account Witango runs under, even on Windows 2003.

Most ODBC Drivers on Windows, that support remote ODBC Client connections
(like SQL Server), allow you to specify a Username/Password that can be
unique from the Service Account.

It's the Username/Password configured for your Database Actions that talk
to the ODBC Client you need to change if anything.

But like I said, maybe I'm missing a piece of the scenario. Sorry if I
don't have it right. Cheers...

Scott Cadillac,
Witango.org - http://witango.org
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Information for the Witango Developer Community

XML-Extranet - http://xmlx.ca
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Well-formed Development (for hire)