From: Ben Johansen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 11:04 PM
To: 'WiTango List'
Subject: Witango-Talk: [OT] Suggestion on Hardware

Ok, Need suggestions for client of mine.

What's the ideal hardware requirement for running
-Tango 2000 standard,
-Win 2000,
-MS SQL Server 7
on one box?

I am thinking...
Dual processor (T2k on Proc1, SQL on Proc2)
At least 1 gig of ram
Like raid 5 - 3 40+ gig hard drives

Note: Yes I am working on them to upgrade to Witango 5.

Ben Johansen - http://www.pcforge.com
Authorized Witango & MDaemon Reseller
Available for Witango Developement