From: "Adam Leisring" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ">" <<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 2:09 AM
Subject: Witango-Talk: External Batch Call - Could not execute fork

Hello,

I'm experiencing some intermittent problems with executing an external batch
file from Tango. The executed batch file does a simple directory listing
(dir %path% /s) - and usually is stable and functional. Sometimes, however,
the call results in the below error.

[External Action] Forking process
[Error] Could not execute fork.
[Error] -101 General error during data source operation.
[External Action] Complete
[Changed Vars] method$returnValue=There was an error processing your
request.;

When this error is encountered all calls to this batch file fail until a
reboot of the server is performed. I've been unable to find any reference to
this kind of error online. Has anyone seen this error before? Has anyone
been able to resolve the issue?

Thanks,
Adam Leisring