From: Scott Cadillac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 12:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: [OT] Question on Site

Hi Ben,

It's a scam alright:
http://www.consumer.state.ny.us/PressReleases/2003/June052003.htm

Here's an Excerpt:
"9. Scam websites: There is no government agency or regulatory body that

approves the content of Internet websites. It's reader (and buyer)
beware. As a result, all types of scams are attempted on the Internet,
including a relatively new website called Word-of-Mouth.org. This
website, registered to a company in the Philippines, claims people can
file gossip about someone they know using that person's e-mail address
identify them. Now Word-of-Mouth is sending e-mail messages to try to
get
people to spend $19.97 to see the gossip that allegedly has been filed
about them. CURE: Hit the delete button when you receive this e-mail. "

They've targetted you, and want to pay up for totally bogus reasons.
Just
ignore them.

Hope this helps. Cheers...

Scott Cadillac,
403-281-6090 ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
XML-Extranet ~ http://xmlx.ca ~ http://forums.xmlx.ca
Well-formed Programming in C# .NET, Witango, MSIE and XML
Witango ~ http://witango.org
EasyXSLT ~ http://easyxslt.ca
IIS Watcher ~ http://iiswatcher.ca