He is on Mac OSX with Filemaker unlimited. Viewing from IE windows browser.
She is getting the characters but the wrong ones.

on 2/27/04 10:23, Troy Sosamon at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> My guess is that you need to use the correct font by enclosing your text in
> the [font> tag for the font you need.
> French does not need special encoding for the page.
>
> Troy Sosamon

Dan Stein
Digital Software Solutions
799 Evergreen Circle
Telford PA 18969
Land: 215-799-0192
Mobile: 610-256-2843
Fax 413-410-9682
FMP, WiTango, EDI,SQL 2000
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.dss-db.com

    "When you are born, you cry and those who love you rejoice.  And if you
live your life as you should, when you die, you rejoice and those who
love you cry."