From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 4:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: Ckkie Example

Thanks Ben, Stefan and Robert.

I think I get it. Had trouble fibding the properties for cookie and
attributes.

Question. Can I set the cookie to current domain? And if I set the
expire to 1000 years that should be okay? And leave the server path
to /  ?

How about when I need to retrieve the cookie. Is there anything
special I need to do? Can I just
use <@VAR UserName>?