Hey list !

I'am trying to get the StoreFront Demo to work on my W2K, IIS, Witango 5
server (049), Witango 5.0 Studio and Access db but having problems with
the method application$common "HTTPRedirect.......
I always get :

Client Error
The response received from the application server is invalid

When trying to login as admin or trying to create a new user or even
just start the Admin.taf who should start the Default.taf through that
method. I have updated the taf:s and tcf:s for version 5.
Lack of http header knowledge I hope someone have got it up and running
on Witango 5 and could guide me !

Cheers / Bengt