From: Fergal Donlon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 8:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Why Doesn't this work in tango 5

Hi Chris,

Have you considered that perhaps it is taking longer than 2 seconds to run
the query and display the results. The duration property sets the time the
transition takes to complete. Thus if it takes 4 or 5 seconds to display the
results from the dbms action(s) it may seem as though the page does not
blend....

In the taf/tml you link to, have it just return some text (as per the html
document) and see if you get the desired result.

Fergal