Title: Something completely different

   OK, this may be way off the wall but I figured one of you folks would have tried this, or know it can't be done. I have a number of excel spreadsheets that I will be reading data from using Witango. There are about 14 of these sheets and I have working ODBC links to each one of these. Now, the format of all of these sheets is exactly the same and I need to be able to create the exact same reports from each of these spreadsheets. Is there any way I can change the table I'm looking at in either a search action or a direct DBMS so I can loop through a list of table names and create the reports without duplicating the code for every table?

   Does this make sense to anyone? *laughs*

Gene Wolf
Business Systems Analyst, TLMN
DRS Optronics, Inc.
2330 Commerce Park Drive