From: Ted Wolfley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 3:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Witango-Talk: batch printing witango web pages

Hi,

We have a client who wants to know if Witango can batch print web pages, either to a PDF file or using the browser's printer.   The existing taf creates an index of names with hyperlinks to individual profile of each person which is then printed by using the print button on the browser.  The client would like to eliminate the middle step of opening each profile individually.

The data is coming from SQL Server 2000 on a  Windows 2000 server.

Ted Wolfley
Database/Internet Programmer
The Ogden Group of Rochester
phone: (585) 321 1060 x23