There is an example (by Fergal) on the component zone
on witango.com on how to do this on Windows and with
witango 5...it may point you in the right direction.

It works well for me - to get it to work on Mac and
T2k I think you'll just need to swap request scope for
local, replace the bat files with their mac
equivalents and hard code the path to the file list
you want (Fergal's file uses "@makepath" which is a
witango 5 feature)

Hope this helps....