Mike,

What specific version of Tango2000 are you running?

Hint: Use the <@version> tag to find out...

/John

Mike Scally wrote:

Hi,

I am having a problem assigning arrays. I cannot figure out the issue but I have simplified the problem down to reproduce the error and the following 4 lines suffice. I assign an array in local scope, then assign this to a user variable. I purge the local variable but if I re-assign back to a local variable the new local variable is empty.

Lines of code as follows :

<@ASSIGN NAME="myArray" VALUE="<@ARRAY ROWS='1' COLS='1' VALUE='12234'>" SCOPE="local">
<@ASSIGN NAME="myArrayUser" VALUE="<@VAR local$myArray>" SCOPE="user">
<@PURGE NAME="myArray" SCOPE="local">
<@ASSIGN NAME="myArrayLocal" SCOPE="local" VALUE="<@VAR user$myArrayUser>">
New Local Array : <@VAR local$myArrayLocal>

The user$myArrayUser variable contains 1 row as expected but the local$myArrayLocal is empty and never gets assigned the value of user$myArrayUser. This works on my development server but when deployed on the same version of Tango Server it fails. If anyone had any ideas at all they would be much appreciated. Could it be some kind of Tango Configuration issue?

Setup :
Windows 2000
Tango2000

Thanks
Mike.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible. The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views held by LGCSB (Local Government Computer Services Board).

Any attachments have been checked by a virus scanner and appear to be
clean.
Please ensure that you also scan all messages, as LGCSB does not accept
any liability for contamination or damage to your systems.