Yep I having been selling that point but if anyone has those estimates to
match these sites that is great. The goggle search is good also.

Anyone who knows who did all the Milken institute stuff as this is a Jewish
college that would help. I might even sub-contract some of the work to them.

http://www.mff.org/index.taf

--
Dan Stein
Digital Software Solutions

    "When you are born, you cry and those who love you rejoice.  And if you
live your life as you should, when you die, you rejoice and those who
love you cry."