Hi,

I'm a Witango user that use extensively tcf, but I know (but don't use it at
this time) that there is a serverside implementation of javascript useable
under <@script>/@script

Now, I've problems with tcf that can be solved with a object language such
as javascript, but I don't know if the implementation of javascript is
robust enough.

Does anyone will be cool enough to leave me some snippet of :
<@script><@comment>with please</@comment></@script>

Thanks alot and my 2 cent's ;)

Gauthier

PS: Also, does the javascript run with DOM?
PPS: I've also some problems with .tcf, but can't describe them at this
time...