Ok cool

We have some use for a wiki in our setup so i'll start workin on one with basic functionality and report back when i have anything useable (:

----- Original Message -----
From: Diodeus
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Witango Wiki?

I think that would be a great idea. It would really show WiTango is "up-to-snuff".

I've only got T2000 running, but I'd be willing to donate some space on a test box running WIN2K/SQL2K.

- James.

Alan Wolfe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does anyone think having a witango wiki would be a good idea?

I subscribe to a game programming list where they just made a wiki and it's great because people can post answers to FAQ's, put up code samples, and all sorts of things.

We have some elements of that with peoples various pages, especialy pcforge but a wiki would enable people to post lots of code techniques to do commonly needed tasks (such as Mathew's question about having a dynamic form created in witango and auto-calculated in _javascript_) which other people could review and make suggestions/changes for making the shown technique better.

I dont have a server to host a wiki unfortunately but I figured I'd toss this idea out there in case anyone else agrees it would be a good idea and has the means to make it happen.

of course lots of wikis are written in php or python so maybe the first step is someone needs to write a wiki in witango? (: