Hi Jamileh,

Using JavaScript, you can use a hyperlink to submit a form that is hidden
(with hidden arguments).

Something like:

<form name="secret_form" style="margin:0px;" method="post"
action="http://ourintranet/PnP/index.taf?_function=list";>
<input type="hidden" name="_function" value="list">
<input type="hidden" name="_type" value="search">
<input type="hidden" name="_beg" value="1">
<input type="hidden" name="SearchFor" value="frmidx">
</form>

There shouldn't be a limit to how many hidden forms you have on a page, just
be careful about how you write your html so that you don't "nest" any of the
forms inside of each other.

Hope this helps. Cheers...

Scott Cadillac,
XML-Extranet ~ 403-254-5002 ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
------------
Well-formed Programming in C# .NET, Witango, MSIE and XML
For Hire ~ http://xmlx.ca/forhire
------------
Weblog ~ http://xmlx.ca
Forums ~ http://forums.xmlx.ca