I'm just having fun.

When I was in the third grade my teacher thought I had a reading problem. What they failed to take into account was that my parents were divorcing at this time. So they sent me to Summer School for reading. I took the initial tests and they sent me home and said I had no problem reading, I was reading at grade level 15.

I took more of the tests and they said

Ben, based on your career personality, the Right Job for you is an:

Architect

    Your runner-up jobs are:

  • Psychologist
  • Computer systems analyst
  • Chemist
  • Airplane pilot
  • Flight engineer
  • Veterinarian

At least it had one of the runners up with the word computer in it ;-)

Ben Johansen - http://www.pcforge.com

Authorized Witango & MDaemon Reseller

Available for Witango Developement