Hi, I appreciate the initiative and will be glad to test it and adapt what is needed to other SQL servers instances.

Gauthier
----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Wolfe
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 8:08 PM
Subject: Witango-Talk: Witango wiki - Wiwiki

I have the Witango wiki (or Wiwiki) done to just about version 1.

We use r:base for our database which is very leniant about propper sql syntax so I'm not sure if all the sql will work on all DB's.  I wanted to test it on mysql or any other more strict DB before releasing "version 1" but we just got SWAMPED with work and i dont think id be able to really work on the wiki for a month atleast.

Anyone out there feel like testing it on another DB?  I have a readme file with instructions etc and would be more than glad to help anyone set it up and explain how it all works.

One of the design goals was to keep it as simple as possible for instalation and usage, so the resulting code is in a single .taf file with a Settings.txt file in the same directory for wiki settings.

Also, you can have as many different wiki's as you want on one server however each one must be in it's own folder.

Any brave volunteers?  If not I'll just release when i can in about a month (: