From: "Francis LEBOURQ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Return value from an object with encoded
characters failed

Le 19 juil. 04, à 17:52, Bill Conlon a écrit :

> What character set encoding is specified in the HTML <head>?
iso 8859-1

> What character encoding is the apache user environment?
iso 8859-1
> What character encoding is the witango user environment?
in Witango.ini : encodeResults=TRUE

It's very strange. In debug mode, when the value is "tango", i get :
  [Invocation of method "Echo_var" of object
"TCF://test.tcf:Request$Objet_Test" with parameters [Valeur=tango]

but when the value is "hé", i get :
  [Invocation of method "Echo_var" of object
"TCF://test.tcf:Request$Objet_Test" with parameters [Valeur=]

More informations
Server : Mac OS X 10.3.4 / Apache 1.3.29
Tango : 5.0.1.062 ou 5.0.1.065

If you want, i can send to you my test in attachment of email (on
private address).

Regards

Francis