Title: Maximum field length

   Is there a limit to the maximum field length in Witango? The reason I'm asking is that I want to generate some PDF documents on the fly from Witango. The software we are using requires that the page to be rendered be sent in as a string. I'm seeing some pages in excess of 64K and it seems the software is not handling it well. I know the software is not at fault because when I send the same string, assigned to a Witango var, into the program as a text string the program generates the PDF just fine.

   I'm assuming that over a certain size Witango is having an issue with the var and is not completing it, hence giving the conversion software stomach problems.

   Thanks for your reply.

Gene Wolf
Business Systems Analyst, TLMN
DRS Optronics, Inc.