perhaps it has something to do with branching to that file in the root directory then. loading another TAF might cause the appfilepath to get rewritten. What version are you seeing this on.

/John

Wayne Irvine wrote:

John McGowan at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Do you branch, call tcf methods, or include files in the root directory
at all?

Branching yes. No TCFs (I'm old school). I do include files from root sometimes (most of my sites have an OS formatted filepath in a text file in the root that is used for File actions) but not in this case.

Wayne Irvine

                 Byte Services Pty Ltd
              http://www.byteserve.com.au/
                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Ph 02 9960 6099   Mob 0409 960 609   Fax 02 9960 6088