The witango module automatically registers the .taf, .tcf, .tml and .thtml with the apache server when it is loaded. Using the ForceType application/witango-application-file should work fine and you can use it for as many extensions as you like. You also do not need to use the AddType directives. All this will do is force the file/request to be sent to the witango module. This is the best way to do this as you can control it per directory/virtual host. You need to change the mime type of the request so that the witango plugin will pick it up and process it.

<Directory />
     Options FollowSymLinks
     AllowOverride None

      <Files *.html>
          ForceType application/witango-application-file
      </Files>
</Directory>

The mod_rewrite and mod_mime_magic can interfere with the registrations and the processing of other modules so check their settings. Try changing the order of where the witango module gets loaded. If you are loading the witango module last, try loading it before the rewrite module and after the mod_mime_magic module

Start easy with just a .html file with a single witango tag in it. Once you get that working it should be a simple step to get the jsp files being passed to the witango server. It should not make any difference whether the files are a taf or a html file as the server will auto sense its structure. If a .html file works and a .jsp doesn't there is probably another module that is trying to process it as well.

Witango Support