There is a version of the Tango App server (I think it's W5 but it could have been T2K) that we recently found out does not properly timstamp emails sent via the mail action. It does have something to do with DST offsets not being used properly. Mike and I tracked it down a few weeks ago, and when he gets back to the office tomorrow I'll post exactly what we discovered.

/John

Steve Smith wrote:

You might also want to look at the issue of Daylight Savings Time and whether one of the timezones involved (either server's or client's) might be one of those areas that doesn't observe DST such as the province of Saskatchewan, Hawaii, and parts of Indiana just to name a few.

Hope this helps,

Steve Smith

Oakbridge Information Solutions
Office: (519) 624-4388