I'm trying to track down the cause to a recurring problem where WiTango stops
responding (connections to the WiTango server climb to about 150 and hold and no page
requests are responded to) - there isn't any database locking when this happens and
I've eliminated a few other possibilities - but last night when it happened I noticed
the following error in the WiTango log:

[Warning] Missing include file: /paypal/addupscript.txt

These warnings start to happen with more and more frequency until finally WiTango
stops responding and I have to kill and restart it.

The include file definitely exists and after I restarted WiTango the warnings have
gone away entirely.

Has anyone else seen problems like this?

I have CACHE=TRUE set but CACHEINCLUDEFILES=FALSE - I'm running W2K Server SP4 and
WiTango .065

Dave Machin

E-Mail. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel.  805.614.0123 x 30