Title: Message

Hello Brian,

I have written calendars before. The easiest way I found was to get the first day (Monday etc...) of each month and go from there.

I didn't use a database table for the calendar itself, but just to save the data for a particular date. I built an engine that displays the calendar & applicable events for a specific date.

Rick Sanders

I am trying to write a small calendar application, and I am running into some issues with a few months when i try and build the table cells, it isn't building the calendar correctly.  The first week of the month in 4 months of the year is placed over to the right and not alligned. Has anyone written any calendar code using tango, or offer me some advice as to what i may be doing wrong?

Brian