From: Dan Stein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 2:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Firefox and Witango

Nope just a typo I bet. Its Firefox the open source browser.

By the way no problem here on Macs with that browser.

on 10/11/04 9:59, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Are you talking about FireFox, the old FoxPro reporting tool?  That was a
> Classic MacOS application.  Which Powerbook model were you installing it
> on?  We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider and do a lot of service
for
> Apple; if you can give me the serial # of the unit, I can see what
> configuration you have.  It could be an emulation issue; what's in the
> System Folder startup folder when you start Classic?  Are you using MacOS
> X?

Dan Stein
Digital Software Solutions
799 Evergreen Circle
Telford PA 18969
Land: 215-799-0192
Cell: 610-256-2843
Fax 413-410-9682
FMP, WiTango, EDI,SQL 2000
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.dss-db.com

    "When you are born, you cry and those who love you rejoice.  And if you
live your life as you should, when you die, you rejoice and those who
love you cry."