Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 6:55 PM
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: Everyone here with a stable witango 5+ / windows environment, please raise a hand

We're running Win 2k3 and SQL Server 2k SP3 without any problems, despite my lousy coding.

We used to have similar issues with the 5.0 Standard edition.  So, we moved up to the 5.5 Pro edition and put it on new hardware with lots of memory.

I found that I had to raise the Cachesize to 50 MB, which is approx. twice the size of all my app files, classes, and includes files.

Hand raised.