Witango 2000
IIS 5
Win2k Server

Okay, I got one that I am having a hard time figuring out where to start.

I have many sites but on several of these sites I have either a forum or chat room built in Witango. I would like to be able to show a list of users currenlty online for all who have logged in for any of the particular sites. In other words, in one of the forums, have a spot where all usernames are listed of people who happen to be on-line for that particular forum. I see this on other forums and would like to emulate something similar. Any ideas on how to go about this? I assume I have to travel into the world of domain scoped variables.

Thanks