From: Customer Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 11:50 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: VariableTimeoutTrigger

This is fixed in the next 5.5 release.

What happens in 5.5.003 and earlier is that by the time the thread that

has fired the trigger tries to get the variable store another idle
thread has kick in and purged the user variables.  The trigger more
often than not misses the variable store by a few milliseconds on a
server with light traffic.  The busier the server the more likely that
the variables were available when the trigger was running.

With the new trigger mechanism you do not need to send the user
reference in the URL.  The witango server will now manage that for you
automatically in the http header it sends.

Witango Support