From: Scott Cadillac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 11:40 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: Tango 2000 MS Access Issue

Hi Hamrin,

Did you recreate your ODBC connection to Access using a "System DSN" and
not a File or User DSN?

Also, this is one the main reasons NOT to use MS Access for Web
applications. If the Server crashes in the middle of certain
interactions with an Access database - the Access data can become
corrupt.

Hope that helps.

Scott Cadillac
---------