No offense to Witango, but v5 on OS X should be considered more like a beta. It has lots of problems.

That reminds me. I have sent up feature requests to witango, for a LONG time, for 5.5 studio OS X to support scroll wheel on the mouse. It is the only program I use, that I cannot quickly scroll through text/code. I know it seems petty, but it really hinders my workflow. I am always going to the mousewheel, forgetting it doesn't work, and I have to do it manually.

Anybody else out there? Maybe if we let witango know we would like this fixed (more than just me), it will be moved higher on the priority list.

Sorry, but it really does drive me nuts. :-)

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology