Hi Scott,

I don't provide a hosting service, Tronics does. This would be true
for any small project in any language. The project will be hosted by
some hosting company, not by the client typically.

I am a small contractor who just provides a service (deliverable code).
I only had one client who hosted their own site. They eventually
switched to Tronics to host their site instead in order to avoid the
hassles of running their own server.

I still say that Witango works fine for small projects. I would argue
that it works better than PHP, ASP, CF, etc due to the shorter
development times.

Stefan