Unfortunately, the Verisign PayFlowPro COM object is not compatible with Witango 5.5.009, as it was with 5.0, and I think earlier versions of 5.5. Apparently the fix needs to come from Verisign, and it will take a few months. It seems witango cannot fix without compiling with older tools, which would not be good.

I have several large clients using payflowpro, and so could not wait 3 months. I have posted a workaround, with a TCF with 2 methods, PFPAuth, and PFPAuthTemp. Both method have the exact same interface. PFPAuth uses the com object, for witango 5.0, or when the problem gets fixed, and PFPAuthTemp uses my witango_cmd utility, and the PFPro.exe binary from Verisign, that comes with the payflowpro install.

I did the example taf and tcf REAL quick, and only documented within the code, I didn't have time to create a readme.

This method allows you to still use the same parameter preparation as the com, so it will have little to no impact in your code. We have used the com object for a couple of years with thousands of transactions a month, it has been very robust.

http://www.bighead.net/tools

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology