I have tested several applets, I made the decision that any applet I tested, and writing an applet was not going to work. Dealing with customer support issues, and consumer types using these kinds of tools, it just has to work, and java applets don't always. And especially on IE 6 XP if the user does not have Java virtual machine from Sun installed.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology