On Jul 15, 2005, at 5:31 PM, MJPinckard wrote:

FWIW, I've been having the same problem Studio 5.5.09 (licensed) on Mac OS X 10.3.9

I see the same thing on the timestamp data dictionary, only variation on reported, is that if I edit the action, I get DataType="!CST" on every column, not just the date column... it's just that the date column is the only one to fall over if I don't manually correct it in BBEdit, so I've been leaving the others as is.

that's exactly what it does on mine, changes them all.