Yep. Default is to make <textarea> editable. You can restrict by name. You can also define other editable HTML tags.

On Tuesday, July 19, 2005, at 11:17  AM, Stefan Gonick wrote:

This product looks nice. It has a large toolbar with many options, which feels a little overwhelming for my application. However, I'm having trouble
getting RTE to work with multiple edit boxes.

Does TinyMCE easily support having multiple edit boxes on one form?

Stefan